The Learning Center provides services for students from 1st to 8th grade.
After School Care
- Assistance and personal support with homework
- Weekly supervised educational projects
- Lunch can be purchased separately
- See the website for monthly rates and the registration form.
- Competent tutoring (included in the monthly fee)
- Learning Groups
- For children: 1st to 4th grade
- For teens: 5th grade & up
Please see website for activities offered, fees, and additional information.
Activities open to teenagers
Various fun activities are offered from 5 – 6 pm (dancing, choir, rap, home fellowship groups, etc.)
Helping out in the Learning Center
We need help in the following areas and are looking for volunteers who enjoy working with children and teenagers:
- Tutoring / learning assistance
- Vacation activities