|12:00 pm- 3:00 pm||Children’s Clothing Bazar||GOSPEL FORUM, Dieselstr. Entrance|
A children’s clothing bazar that’s really special. Why?
You’ll find more than 20,000 items, from a toddler’s training bike to a children’s winter hat. Everything is neatly arranged and you can shop in a unique atmosphere. Come on by!
- Large assortment of items
- Excellent parking
- Film for kids & supervision
- Food & beverages available
Ten percent of sales will be donated to a human aid project.
General information about the Children’s Clothing Bazar in the GOSPEL FORUM
- Twice a year you can purchase just about anything for kids.
- Distribution of numbers (for sellers) takes place two weeks before the bazar, on Sunday morning in the foyer of the GOSPEL FORUM from 8 – 9 AM.
- Exact instructions will be given when you come.
- Please plan to wait.
- We will hand out max. 150 numbers, one per family. There is no guarantee, that you will get a number.